This course will strengthen leadership focus by developing public speaking skills for effectively presenting core messages and ideas. The course will guide participants on the use of body language as a support tool to deliver messages effectively.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define goals for effective presentation skills and public speaking.
- Learn skills that allow you to engage with and learn more about your audience.
- Build stronger messaging techniques through presentations to a large audience.
- Build strong confidence when speaking in public.
- Learn the techniques of how to open and conclude a speech or presentation.
- Learn the effective questioning styles of engaging with an audience.
- Learn how good body language can make presentations effective.
- Fundamentals of Public speaking
- Public Speaking Essentials
- Powerful Public Speaking Techniques
- Engaging your Audience During the Speech
- Cultivating Confidence for Public Speaking
QR 1,500 (non-refundable in case of cancellation)
- 30% discount for payments before February 10, 2020 and for Qatar Foundation staff and alumni
- 30% discount for HBKU students