This webinar will highlight the best ways to help translation students develop their competence in a variety of sub-areas such as linguistics, research, cultural knowledge, and the use of technology.
Attendees will also have a chance to hear from professional translators and translation professors who will share firsthand accounts of their experiences in the field.
- Dr. Ali Almanna, Associate Professor of Translation and Acting Director, TISD, CHSS, HBKU
- Dr. Alya’ Al-Rubai’i, Professor of Translation, University of Duhok, Iraq
- Dr. Djamal Goui, Professor of Translation Studies, Ouargla University, Algeria
- Dr. Mohammed Zagoud, Assistant Professor of Translation Studies, United Arab Emirates University
- Dr. Shabnam Saadat, Transcreator and Editor, Hogarth Worldwide, UK
- Dr. Asma Alqunayir, Assistant Professor of Translation Studies, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia
- Raya Nasser Al-Rajaibi, Lecturer of Translation Studies, Sohar University, Oman