The pandemic has come with an imminent threat to global economies and societal peace, a fertile ground for desperation and extremism.
The role of education is perhaps now more crucial than ever in keeping such developments at bay. What needs to be done?
- Dr. Colette Mazzucelli, Professor, NYU New York and Pioneer Academics; and Strategic Lead, Digital Innovation and Learning Futures and Professor, LIU Global
- Dr. Khalid Koser, Executive Director of the Global Community Engagement and Resilience Fund.
- Mr. William Braniff, Director of the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START) and Professor of the Practice at the University of Maryland.
- Dr. Susan L. Karamanian, Dean of College of Law, Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU)
- Dr. Leslie A. Pal, Founding Dean of College of Public Policy, Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU).
Learn more about QF sessions during the UN Global Week