HBKU Library offers a wide selection of resources which encompass a variety of formats and languages, including books, journals, and electronic resources.
The collection development librarian selects these materials to provide direct support for the instructional and research programs of the university.
HBKU Library welcomes suggestions and recommendations for new resources. Please complete the form to request an addition to the general collection.
Before you begin:
- Please check the online catalog to verify that the libraries do not own the item.
- Suggestions from HBKU faculty, students and staff are given the highest priority.
- If you have a list of titles you wish to request, please consider contacting the library team on
- You can request an Interlibrary Loan or chapters from the book that HBKU Library does not own. Requested book chapters are usually available within a few days.
- The HBKU Library team makes the final purchase decisions.
- Factors that affect the decision include relevance to the curriculum and budgetary constraints.