HBKU librarians assist users in accessing the library collection as well as resources that are beyond the collection via the following services:
- Circulation Services: services here consist of users locating, borrowing, renewing and/or returning library materials.
- Suggest a Title: users are encouraged to suggest titles to be added to the library’s collection.
- Document Delivery Services (DDS): librarians provide users with research and study materials (articles, books chapters, proceedings, reports etc.) that are not available at HBKU Library. Delivery may take up to two working days.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL): users may borrow print (physical) books and other resources available from other libraries within Education City, provided that the items are not available within the HBKU Library collection.
- Reserve a Group Study Space: the library provides three group study and presentation spaces for users to work together on their projects.
- PhD Study Carrel: PhD students may reserve a study carrel at the library to work on their dissertation.