To direct and manage business operations derived from developing executive education and professional programs to improve HBKU's sustainability and market position.
Work is performed in a standard office environment.
Decision-making Authority and Responsibility
- Exhibits sound judgment to anticipate potential implications of all decisions; balances benefits and risks and identifies areas of uncertainty
- Evaluates information by penetrating questions, thereby ensuring complete information is available to make an informed decision
- Arrives at well-researched decisions that balance quality service and cost
- Encourages and supports appropriate risk taking by subordinates when making decisions
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- 8-10 years of full-time work experience in business development for higher/executive education
- Significant professional experience of human capital development planning and the creation of education and training strategies
- Proven experience of generating revenue through the delivery of executive education programs
- Financial acumen in understanding operations, financial modeling, and proposal development
- Outstanding interpersonal skills; able to build alliances/partnerships and influence key decision makers at all levels
- Outstanding communication skills including strong creative writing and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and computer skills
- Outstanding leadership and teamwork skills; able to work with and manage diverse groups, cultures, and communities
- Excellent time management skills; able to set priorities, goals, and schedules to achieve strict deadlines
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications, and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely; Arabic proficiency is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply
Please submit your completed application (CV, cover letter and the names of three references with their full contact information) via the following link: Click here to apply
(For Qatari Candidates Only)
Review of applications is expected to begin soon and will continue until the position is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
HBKU offers an attractive compensation package that includes a tax-free salary and additional benefits such as an education allowance, annual paid leave, air tickets and medical insurance.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University, as an equal opportunity educator and employer, is committed to maintaining culturally and academically diverse staff of the highest caliber.